Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Requiring both technical and creative skills, a Web Designer job description typically includes some of these tasks and duties:
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
Skills And Qualifications
If a formal qualification is requested, the relevant areas of study are:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI
- Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Understanding of brand identity, colours, iconography & typography usage.
- Insight in packaging, retail design and trends on a local and global level.
- Translate brand & packaging strategy into graphic brand and packaging design.
Communication skills: Englis, Hindi
Knowledge: PSD to HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
Salary: INR1,44,000 – 360,000 LPA
Role: Web Designer
Employment Type:Full Time
Adobe XD , Adobe Photoshop , HTML , CSS3