These terms and conditions are set of rules and guidelines that you must agree to in order to use our website. You must read these terms and conditions carefully as it acts as a legal contract between you and v2web.
Our Terms And Conditions
Both parties agree to the following terms and conditions
- The client agrees to furnish the company with a reasonable timescale to complete the project asked for of them by the client.
- Any changes the client wants to make to the project must be put to the company by a reasonable time in advance.
- Stick to the payment due date planned to you by the company.
- The client must give at least one month in advance for cancellation of the agreement between you and the company.
- Please provide feedback and sign of endorsement of the work made for you by the company in an opportune way.
- All services will carry out by company in a convenient way.
- Make a sensible number of changes to the plan when client asks in advance.
- Make every attempt to adhere to the deadlines agreed by client and company.
- Keep client refreshed with any changes made to the project in order to gain the client approval.
- If the company need to drop the agreement between you and us, give client 1 week notice.
- Contact client before the end of the first 12 month period, to discuss about different alternatives, Open to client for continuing website maintenance and support and or hosting.
- Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, v2web and its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these terms.
- We may terminate this agreement forthwith if you fail to pay any sums because of us as they fall due.
- Every now and then this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give additional information. They do not signify that we support the website(s). We have no obligation for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and understood as per English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.